Junior Software Engineer
Department: Software Development
Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa
Type: Full Time
Develops software solutions to meet customer requirements through team and individual efforts. Participates in the analysis and composition of requirements, design of architectural and component software features, design and implementation of system, design and implementation of test plan, and documentation of final product.
The Junior Software Engineer will work under the supervision of the Research and Development manager and will be accountable for developing and maintaining key modules of Interfacing Software Solutions. The incumbent must be familiar with Java programming.
- Design and run database reports using report writing tools.
- Writing and maintaining stored procedures.
- Writing data migration scripts.
- Basic database administration.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or
related IT discipline
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
- Hands-on experience through coursework or internship
- Willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa
- Ability to quickly adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task& support multiple priorities
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple team members with confidence
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
Contract: Day Shift – Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 3
Preferably with 1 year or above years of relevant and related experience in Software Development.
Send your CV and motivation to Ms. Carol Nebrija: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Sheila Deximo: email@example.com