Software Quality Assurance Specialist
Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa
Type: Full Time
We are currently searching for a dynamic Software Quality Engineer to join our Software Quality Assurance Team.
Responsible for ensuring software quality within complex medical device products through the development and execution of software test plans by way of verification procedures based upon software and system specifications
You will participate in all phases of the software lifecycle with an emphasis on architecture, design, quality and implementation.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process
- Maintain effective communication with the project software engineers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation
- Conduct compatibility tests with vendor-provided programs
- Formulate and design software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution
- Participate in risk management meetings
- Experience with C, C sharp or assembly-level code development, real time signal processing and I/O control
- Excellent analytical skills
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work in Madrigal Business Park, Alabang
Contract: Day Shift – Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 3
Preferably with 1 year or above years of relevant and related experience in a product development environment.
Send your CV and motivation to Ms. Carol Nebrija: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ms. Sheila Deximo: email@example.com