Department: Software Development
Location: Alabang, Muntinlupa
Type: Full Time
SQL is a declarative programming language that is used in many relational databases. The specific syntax of SQL may vary a little from database to database, but the relevant concepts are mostly the same. However, there is a difference between knowing these concepts of SQL and actually being able to write sound, efficient, and proper SQL statements ensuring stability, reliability, and performance of databases.
We are looking for a SQL developer who will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance. You will also work other developers optimizing in-application SQL statements as necessary, and establishing best practices. You will help solve all database usage issues and come up with ideas and advice that can help avoid such problems in the future.
- Participation in software analysis and design.
- Analysis and improvement of the work process.
- Able to study and implement new technologies as needed.
- Leading, training, and mentoring junior developers.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work in Madrigal Business Park, Alabang
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years strong experience with:
– Using C# and the .NET framework with specific skills in programming ASP.NET MVC web applications, ASP.NET Web API services, and Windows Services.
- Good object-oriented analysis, design and development:
– Preferably knows Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Must have experience with Test-driven development (TDD), and Behavior-driven development (BDD).
- Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases
- Must have participated in the full software development life cycle, preferably an Agile practitioner.
- Able to do Database design, and development.
- Has a good understanding of Transact SQL, and related MS SQL server tools (Integration services, etc.)
- A good understanding of general programming concepts, such as common data structures, and regular expressions.
Contract: Day Shift – Full-time
No. of Vacancies: 3
Preferably with 3 years or above years of relevant and related experience in Software Development.
Send your CV and motivation to Ms. Carol Nebrija: email@example.com or Ms. Sheila Deximo: firstname.lastname@example.org